I am currently working on my very first graphgan! It is 373 stitches across and 93 rows tall. I usually don’t like to take on such big projects but it’s going to be a gift for someone special I’m seeing next weekend. I’ve been working on it feverishly for a month. I should’ve been done with it but apparently I was reading the pattern wrong. I’d get 10 rows high, nothing lined up, and I’d have to frog the whole thing and start over. This happened twice! Lots of frustration and tears. I was ready to throw the thing in a pile in the corner and give up. But I didn’t… I got that figured out and now I am on row 71. Yes it still has a few little mistakes but nothing glaring.
Here is a sneek peak.
I made the pattern for the rose myself. The rest of the graphgan I adapted from another pattern. You will get to see the whole thing when I’m finished. 🙂
Thank you for stopping by!